Trump LIED about how much he paid for Melania’s 10-carat diamond engagement ring
- Graff Diamonds’ chairman, Laurence Graff, revealed that Trump’s admission to the New York Times in 2005 that he got a $1million discount, was a lie
- In an email from his home in Gstaad, Switzerland, on January 26, Graff explained that it was ‘a pleasure to do business with’ Trump
- But he asserted that Trump got ‘no favours’ when he bought the D-flawless cut 10-carat diamond
- A third source familiar with the transaction said that Trump was lying about the purchase and that he paid in full
- Melania and President Trump married in 2005 and Trump bought the now First Lady a 10-year anniversary ring from Graff
There is a lot more to going raw than just eating celery and carrot sticks!
You’ve watched all the documentaries, listened to the interviews and have read the articles, but you’re still not convinced on the raw food movement.
The reason for this is probably because going raw means cutting out dairy, meat, and cooking! Three things that have become quite habitual in a modern person’s diet and routine. The trick to going raw and staying raw is to know which fresh foods you adore and to make sure they are always on hand.
In Summary, Going Raw Involves…
Developed by researchers at MIT, the ‘digital pill’ implant could revolutionise birth control, allowing women to switch hormones on and off at the touch of a button
Fighting over the remote control could soon end up in more than just a channel-hopping battle, if researchers at MIT have their way. In the Bill Gates-funded quest for the next form of contraception, a Massachusetts startup has come up with a small remote-controlled chip, like a digital wifi version of the pill, that will allow women to switch their fertility on and off at the touch of a button.
The Light of the Prophet
Sall-Allahu `alayhi wa sallam
The “Salafis” object to the verses (of al-Burda by Imam al-Busiri):
52. wa kullu ayin ata al-rusulu al-kiramu biha / fa innama ittasalat min nurihi bihimi
And every single sign brought by the noble Prophets was theirs only in connection to his light,
53. fa innahu shamsu fadlin hum kawakibuha / yuzhirna anwaraha li al-nasi fi al-zulami
For verily he is a sun of perfection of which they are the moons bringing its light to people in the midst of darkness.
Their objection is based on their known abhorrence of referring to the Prophet as “Light,” although Allah Himself refers to him as “light” three times in His Glorious Book:
· “From Allah has come to you a Light and a Book manifest.” (5:15)
· “The likeness of His light is as a niche wherein is a Lamp (the lamp in a glass, the glass as it were a glittering star) kindled from a Blessed Tree, an olive that is neither of the East nor of the West, whose oil well nigh would shine, even if no fire touched it; Light upon Light.” (24:35)