Folic acid, also known as vitamin B9, is one substance that should not be excluded from your daily diet. It has countless benefits and studies have consistently proved that it is necessary for a healthy diet. Not only does it prevent the likelihood of depression or birth defects, it also protects the body against Alzheimer’s disease and some types of cancer.Thankfully, there are lots of foods that are rich in folic acid. Below, we list the most popular 20 foods high in folic acid. Check it out!
Trump LIED about how much he paid for Melania’s 10-carat diamond engagement ring
- Graff Diamonds’ chairman, Laurence Graff, revealed that Trump’s admission to the New York Times in 2005 that he got a $1million discount, was a lie
- In an email from his home in Gstaad, Switzerland, on January 26, Graff explained that it was ‘a pleasure to do business with’ Trump
- But he asserted that Trump got ‘no favours’ when he bought the D-flawless cut 10-carat diamond
- A third source familiar with the transaction said that Trump was lying about the purchase and that he paid in full
- Melania and President Trump married in 2005 and Trump bought the now First Lady a 10-year anniversary ring from Graff
The Light of the Prophet
Sall-Allahu `alayhi wa sallam
The “Salafis” object to the verses (of al-Burda by Imam al-Busiri):
52. wa kullu ayin ata al-rusulu al-kiramu biha / fa innama ittasalat min nurihi bihimi
And every single sign brought by the noble Prophets was theirs only in connection to his light,
53. fa innahu shamsu fadlin hum kawakibuha / yuzhirna anwaraha li al-nasi fi al-zulami
For verily he is a sun of perfection of which they are the moons bringing its light to people in the midst of darkness.
Their objection is based on their known abhorrence of referring to the Prophet as “Light,” although Allah Himself refers to him as “light” three times in His Glorious Book:
· “From Allah has come to you a Light and a Book manifest.” (5:15)
· “The likeness of His light is as a niche wherein is a Lamp (the lamp in a glass, the glass as it were a glittering star) kindled from a Blessed Tree, an olive that is neither of the East nor of the West, whose oil well nigh would shine, even if no fire touched it; Light upon Light.” (24:35)
Simple isn’t necessarily easy, however, especially when it comes to establishing new health habits.
Change is always difficult. Yet as counterintuitive as it might seem, you’ll probably make more
progress by adopting a few new practices simultaneously than one step at a time.
Let’s start with something that, in itself, won’t improve your health, but will make it much more likely that you’ll successfully enact some of the other 99 tips in this series post. Behavioral economists talk about the importance of choice architecture, or the environment in which we make choices. The classic example is the difference between an employer-matched retirement fund where participation requires choosing to enroll, versus enrollment as the default option. In the latter case, more employees participate.